Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Herfing with the Skipper
I have no decent B&M in denver ....Close anyway ...And the ones that I do have close that have good product and selection are ether so over priced I refuse or the management is just rude and could care less if you are there which is sad .I would love to find a local shop or "Cheers " type shop of sorts to hang out at . I have seriously been thinking that I might have to looking into filling that need here .
BuddhaBill Wrote:I would imagine you could walk away a smoking genius after herfing with the Skip !! By osmosis alone your smoking IQ should go up 20 points . 60 since your a member of the Firm !
Everytime I herf with Skip, I come home knowing less...LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Every time I hook up with Jimmie the Boop, I learn more about life and how to appreciate it.

20 minutes with the pips and it's back to square one.

Tongue

On my way (with some 2001 "special" cigars in tow)
Skip & I had a good afternoon enjoying a smoke. They had a Alec Bradley event at the lounge. Same one Aracos sent me yesterday; A Tempus. Skip and I made some stogie exchanges. Big Grin  We also exchanged some stories. A relaxing afternoon.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
sound like a great day jim
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Every time I hook up with Jimmie the Boop, I learn more about life and how to appreciate it.

Tongue

LMFAO!

Mario does have that effect on people Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
and we had some Mexican beer too! (courtesy of Barcley Rex)
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Every time I hook up with Jimmie the Boop, I learn more about life and how to appreciate it.

Tongue

On my way (with some 2001 "special" cigars in tow)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Maybe it's all my card illusions! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Jimbarino is on his way over again.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Jimbarino is on his way over again.
Be there at 3:30PM. Leaving now
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore