Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohiba Madura 5 Genios - Box 25s
Hi

I'm selling a sealed box of 25 Cohiba Madura 5 Genios. I have receipts, box numbers etc. and can send more photos if required.

Would be willing to sell singularly if there is demand.

Open to offers.......
another person who posts for sale with their first post. bad form [police]  not to mention illegal cigars for all of us who live here in the states (which is the vast majority) [police]
Are they intact with cellophane???
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
sorry about that scott, I appreciate that this is a community forum and posting just for sales is pretty bad form.

If anyone could give me some advice re how to sell these I'd be very grateful. Pretty new to all of this - I do fall into the 'i went to havana and bought a box of cigars category' that's for sure. That's not to say that I don't have a very decent box of entirely legit cigars which would, I expect be a steal for someone in the know.
sorry hunlock, not sure what you mean
if it were me, i'd start by posting in the introduction thread. tell us a bit about yourself. become a member of the community, get to know some of the guys. part of the problem you're going to run into is you're trying to sell the most counterfeited brand of cigars in the world. fake cohibas are more common than cuss words on a sail boat, if you catch my drift. i don't know where these came from, i don't know what kind of deal you're asking for them, but i do know for any of us in the states, it would be illegal for us to have them. personally, i'd try to become a contributing member of the forum, then see if you can work something out. are you a cigar smoker? why do you want to sell them?
sure I see what you mean but to be honest i don't have a genuine interest in cigars so any attempt to imply that would come across as transparent. i simply thought getting a genuine box of cigars in cuba would be a profitable investment.

I am fully aware of the amount of counterfeit cigars available in cuba which is why i bought them from the most reputable store in havana, have held onto the receipts and have not even broken the seal on the cardboard box the cigar box is contained in.

could you tell me if this site is only visited by americans?
[police]

Nothing more to see here. Just move along.