Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That "wasn't worth the $"cigar...
Robbie Wrote:BTW, I would put GRAYCLIFF at the top of this list!

Yeah...  I have not had one that has floored me...

+

I have a DCM robusto,I'll have to smoke this week and give my 2 cents on it,I do remember them being a good smoke though.
MaytagMan Wrote:

+
definitely over priced and man does it burn fast! I've had cigarettes with more tobacco in them.
I like the Opus, get more than sergs does out of them I guess, the annoying markups and availability issues are annoying as all hell.

I love the Hemingway Signatures!

I think all of Don Pepins stuff tastes relatively the same, so I just buy the cheap ones, anything more is overpriced.

The one I never got was the Zino Platinums. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
The Zino Mouton Cadet is a wonderful smoke, though. Mild, but subtle and complex and very sophisticated flavor profile.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:

+
definitely over priced and man does it burn fast! I've had cigarettes with more tobacco in them.
LOL!!
Davidoffs are the most overpriced things on the market IMO.. Like smoking a friggin macadoodoo at 5 times the price. Also, anything i have had by graycliff or perdomo.
Post father's day, I'm afraid i have to add PAN's to the list, yet retain my love for PAM's.
wow... I love 99% of all of davidoff's products.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:wow... I love 99% of all of davidoff's products.
Me too...