Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinotemp Sale
Last night I went to Target and bought a Vinotemp 28 bottle cooler at full price and this morning my wife shows me the Sunday sale ad and the same thing is on sale for $139! Needless to say I will be making a trip back to Target to get some money back. I don’t know if this is a nation wide sale or not but just a heads up for any body that’s been thinking of getting one to keep your cigars in. Check your local store or the Sunday sale ad.[cigar]
Here is a link

http://www.target.com/Vinotemp-28-Bottle-Free-Standing-Cellar-VT28TEDS/dp/B000QF3WY0/ref=sc_ri_4/601-4836883-6032154

[Image: 51mvbN3Q9WL._SS384_.jpg]
Keith Wrote:Here is a link

http://www.target.com/Vinotemp-28-Bottle-Free-Standing-Cellar-VT28TEDS/dp/B000QF3WY0/ref=sc_ri_4/601-4836883-6032154

[Image: 51mvbN3Q9WL._SS384_.jpg]

Same one on sale here in Pensacola.  Told my neighbor about it.  I have a 42-bottle Haier...he can buy TWO of these for less than what I paid for the one...and these are thermoelectric. 

Look great!

I should get another...

Looks like this one would make a decent wine-o-dor.
But for not too awful much more you can get a Antietam.
But it'd be nice to knock a few degrees off of my temp tho.
Ok, i just picked one of these up, and while setting it in the mancave, i realized some things...

1) I have no shelves.   Anyone know a good source?

2) Is it plug and play?  Do i have to seal any holes or thermal exhaust ports? (Death star reference)

3) Is it possible to leave one rack of wine, and the rest for cigars?

This is gonna be sweet...
1.    I’m just using the shelves that came with the unit for now.
2.    Pretty much pnp may want to air it out for a day or two to get ride of the plastic smell. You may find you need to plug the drain hole and devise a way to collect the condensate if you have trouble holding humidity.
3.    I don’t know much about wine but depending on how cold you like you wine I don’t see why not.

Have Fun! [cigar]

This is a very viable alternate to a climate controlled wooden humidor. On mine you can set the temp to 65 degrees, the shelves are wood and you can add a cigar oasis for a humidification system. They are sealed so tight they hardly need any humidification.
Wow.  Starting to wish I had seen this before I got my Antietam.  Looks really cool.
Thanks for the info! They're on sale here in Dallas as well, so it must be a nation-wide price. Sale ends Saturday. I'll be picking one up this week...I don't have central A/C, and the room I keep my cigars in really has fluctuating temps. So this will help even that out, I hope.
Magnum PI Wrote:Wow.  Starting to wish I had seen this before I got my Antietam.  Looks really cool.
No way ....That antietam is awesome ...I cant wait to get one ... Just a classy piece of wood ....