Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe this friggin' guy?
No jokes today.  I put up my Pass List and Jimmie the Mum uses it against me.

[Image: Jimmie.jpg]

3 cigars I have never smoked.  Never had a Nub of any kind.  601 is a label I have just been introduced to and have been dying to try more of (only had the red). 

But the real kicker is the Padron 80th.  Jimmie?  Come on!  Padrons have long been my favorite.  They are the cigars that got me into this hobby.  I have never smoked an 80th, for fear that if I had one I would be forced to purchase as many as I could find - and they aren't cheap kids.  Well, now I have one and it looks . . . glorious.

Jimmie, I will no longer refer to you as the Mum.  After this - if I may borrow from Goodfellas - its now Jimmie the Gent, as in Gentleman.

I won't forget this Jimmie, you are a class act.  But I must worn you, I received another package today as I have been on the hunt for a cigar I know you wanted to try. 

Enjoy your mailbox for the next few days, as it will be gone by Thursday . . .

Thanks again Jimmie.
   He got me too, Magnum!  He's crazy! 

VERY nice gesture, Jimmie! 
Now I'm starting to worry about those threats Mum has made against my poor mailbox... Confusedhock:

Nice hit...

You'll love that 601Blue...
That Padron is making my mouth water Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Mr The Mum Shows no mercy .....Firm scum at its finest ..... I will post his abuse on me later tonight ......
I know Jimmie for many years now. And although I tend to agree more with Pete's evaluation that Magnums, one thing for sure, he is a class act.
Any time for our favorite P.I.

I just wished we could generate more interest in the Pass forum.

Perhaps we need to adjust the rules.  If anyone has any thoughts, please post them in the Ciagar Box and Passes thread. I'll post a new topic and everyone can add their thoughts to it. I hate to see it fade away.

And Andy, what are you doing posting that.   As I said in my note, it was not a Pass, not a Bomb, not a Trade, just a goodwill gesture.

Enjoy and I think tomorrow I will smoke a PAM.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie is an absolute madman. The Firm can't even contain him. He just goes around whacking people for the hell of it. I have to say he does have lots of style though.Cool
Sweet hit

Damn Mum, well done. That Padron looks almost good enough to eat