Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF????
Pete Wrote:     With two 4-cylinder vehicles (each with a 14-gallon tank) I can't begin to compete!  Some New Yorker driving a diesel will be puffing on "nothing special" in the end of this contest!  I can't believe how the diesel prices have shot up!   

why is that? for years I paid 69 cents per gallon while gas ran close to a dollar on the water. Then poof.
$4.60 a gallon and reaching for the stars...

i'm in the process of torch-cutting holes in floor of my pickup so i can take advantage of that sweet, renewable flintstones power.
And this, my friends, is why I am happy I can walk to work.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
tafdom Wrote:
banzaitoyota Wrote:Had to fill up the BUT (Big Ugly Truck) : 92 Dodge D250 Cummins:

72 gallons @ 4.81  $346 Sad
DAMN, where was the extra tank added on that truck? We have 3 of those at the shop and only have 2 OEM frame mount tanks a 32 and a 20?
50 Gallon Aux Tank, in process of adding another 30 Gallon underbed tank from a ramcharger
Just topped of half a tank at $33.10 for like 7.75 gal at $4.24/gal for regular.

I think due to the retarded gas taxes in The Peoples Democratic Rebublics of NY and Kalifornia, I have a feeling the winner will come from one of these 2 places.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
$4.19 in Bryan today, cause it taxes a lot of gas to get the gas out here. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I paid $4.25 a gallon yesterday at a station off the parkway, because I was very low. Needless to say knowing I was paying more at this station I didn't fill up. only put in about 8 gallons worth to get me to a cheaper station. By next week, $4.25 might be a bargin.:?
banzaitoyota Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
banzaitoyota Wrote:Had to fill up the BUT (Big Ugly Truck) : 92 Dodge D250 Cummins:

DAMN, where was the extra tank added on that truck? We have 3 of those at the shop and only have 2 OEM frame mount tanks a 32 and a 20?
50 Gallon Aux Tank, in process of adding another 30 Gallon underbed tank from a ramcharger
WHY????  The extra weight is going to fricken KILL what crappy MPG you already get. I have a Ram and not a Dodge on the planet gets even decent mileage. I hope it's a Cummins instead of a gasser.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
banzaitoyota Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:

WHY????  The extra weight is going to fricken KILL what crappy MPG you already get. I have a Ram and not a Dodge on the planet gets even decent mileage. I hope it's a Cummins instead of a gasser.
I got a 03 Ram 1500 and I filled up on Fri for $4.89x 22 gallons=$107.58:X
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I'm waiting on a second mortgage, just to fill up the car & mini-van....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles