Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Choose...
This weeks episode of "You Choose" the stogie has been canceled... :?

It appears we are playing at a Bowling Alley that is "smoke free"... Confusedhock:

Thank the Gods that this is the only place we play all season that is "smoke free". And that we only visit it 1 time... Sad

Please join us again next week for another episode of "You Choose" at it's regular time and date... Tongue

I guess I'll smoke that Short Story on the over there and the Punch on the way home... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Well that bites the big one!!!!!!! :?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
bastards!
A bowling alley that is non smoking?Confusedhock:

What is the world coming to.  LOL
RedPhoenix Wrote:A bowling alley that is non smoking?Confusedhock:

What is the world coming to.  LOL
The only bowling alley you could smoke in (that I know of) in los angeles closed down years ago ;(

it was the one they filmed the big lebowski in
aracos Wrote:This weeks episode of "You Choose" the stogie has been canceled... :?

It appears we are playing at a Bowling Alley that is "smoke free"... Confusedhock:

Seems like you sould choose to say "Screw Bowling, I'm having a cigar!"

TongueTongueTongueTongueBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongueTongueTongue

MaytagMan Wrote:
aracos Wrote:This weeks episode of "You Choose" the stogie has been canceled... :?

Seems like you sould choose to say "Screw Bowling, I'm having a cigar!"

TongueTongueTongueTongueBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongueTongueTongue

Well if I was Bowling I would give it up to smoke a stogie... Wink
But we were playing Darts at the Bowling Alley...
Turns out the Bar area was totally enclosed and allowed smoking after all :?
We wound up loosing in the last game...
But I did have a Short Story and Punch so the night wasn't a complete bust... Smile
And Sportcat gave me a Cuestra Rey cigar made for the Tampa Devil Rays... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
That Devil Ray Cigar was awesome.  I cant wait to figure out whats comparable from Cuestra Rey.

I enjoyed a Montecristo and a AF Short Story. 

Sportcat---