Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Show off my new Vinotemp" thread
a pound

I've popped the front off the Oust fan, it seems to move a little more air.

Also, there's a new product out for $1.99 that takes 2 AA batteries, and will move air like a computer fan.  The downside is that its scented, and i've been letting it sit out for about a week now, and the scent is almost totally gone.
banzaitoyota Wrote:a pound
I don't know why but it looks like more in the picture. Plenty for that setup. Nice stash.Wink
Here's my Vinotemp I bought on sale at Target. I've obviously got a long way to go to fill it - hell, I'm still a box virgin! But that will soon change...

Besides the old analog hydrometer near the bottom, I also have a digital one up top. 

Attached Files Image(s)

These vinotemps look pretty slick, what's holding me back is that I don't think it's big enough. Tongue
wingo Wrote:These vinotemps look pretty slick, what's holding me back is that I don't think it's big enough. Tongue
LOL im thinking the samething. I would love to have one since the temps are climbing here in the south but I might fill it up pretty quick. I could always stack them like Tanks antietamsTongue
BaileyCAO Wrote:
wingo Wrote:These vinotemps look pretty slick, what's holding me back is that I don't think it's big enough. Tongue
LOL im thinking the samething. I would love to have one since the temps are climbing here in the south but I might fill it up pretty quick. I could always stack them like Tanks antietamsTongue
I'm waiting for Tanks antietem fire sale after he buys a real big humi. Big Grin
wingo Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:
I'm waiting for Tanks antietem fire sale after he buys a real big humi. Big Grin
Hell, if he can stack Antietams, you can stack vinotemps!  Cool

I am just going to keep telling me that my Havana Foot locker is good enough... Now that I have a job, I think I'm in trouble though!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

OK, this may sound dumb and I am sure it will but these wine fridges, you actually turn them on and use the fridge to keep them cool? I thought that it would be WAYYYY to cold to do that?

So the VINOTEMP is teh one to get and this is because of why? What makes them different. I am building a ciustom humidor out of the attached 40s era coke machine, chest style. However I also wanted one behind my bar and the winefriedge would be perfect.  You also mentioned that if one is used, it needs to be equiped with thermoelectric". Why is that?

What does one of these cost at Target, any ideas and do they come in various sizes?

Thanks

RUMBLON

Here is a pic of what I am using for my larger one. Have to repiant first and seal it up and looking for lots of suggestions?

Attached Files Image(s)