Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R. Kelly found not guilty in child-P0RN case
Personally, I think any parents who'd let their 13 year old daughter spend unsupervised time with a rap singer are braindead gutter trash scum . . . much like the tools and fools who let their 10 year old sons have "slumber parties" with Michael Jackson.

They make you take a test to get a driver's license, and pass a background check to buy a handgun, but any moron can have a kid, and too fargin' many of 'em do. [really]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
The odd thing is the huge mole on R.Kellys back....but not in the video.    that alone makes the video a staged event using a look-alike.    right?   (Not that I would ever let my daugher sit in the same room as him regardless)
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:there is no absolute justice.  only how much justice you can afford.

oj, kobe, r kelly.  no convicting 'em.

im a big fan of neighborhood justice.  no one cares how big your wallet is then.
cant really say if kobe raped her or not. she had all kinds of sea men swimming in her pool, if you get what im saying. she had allegedly had intercourse with 3-4 different dudes same time as kobe supposedly raped her.

for r. kelly, they said the mole on the guy on the video, whether him or not, was not there. so it may have been him or it may not
Umm, I wonder why the mole only came up near the end of the trial? I would think that should have been done in the prelims. Word for the day...tatoo?
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Personally, I think any parents who'd let their 13 year old daughter spend unsupervised time with a rap singer are braindead gutter trash scum . . . much like the tools and fools who let their 10 year old sons have "slumber parties" with Michael Jackson.

They make you take a test to get a driver's license, and pass a background check to buy a handgun, but any moron can have a kid, and too fargin' many of 'em do. [really]

NANP™
[cigar]
ding! [winner]spot on sir.