Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heavenly
I'm new to cigar smoking. Just wanted to know if anyone has smoke the flovored cigars Heavenly? Are the worth buying and trying? What's the best flavor?
hancocs Wrote:I'm new to cigar smoking. Just wanted to know if anyone has smoke the flovored cigars Heavenly? Are the worth buying and trying? What's the best flavor?

If it's flavored then it's not for me. Sorry, never heard of them.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[user=1232]hancocs[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm new to cigar smoking. Just wanted to know if anyone has smoke the flovored cigars Heavenly? Are the worth buying and trying? What's the best flavor?

What are you, a girl? I bet you put Coke in your bourbon, too. Tongue

Seriously, if you're new to cigars, don't start with the flavored ones. Try a couple different lines and find an actual tobacco flavor that appeals to you---it'll taste better, smell better, and be made with MUCH better tobacco than that flavored crap.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
If you are sold on the flavored cigar idea, look towards the CAO flavours. At least that is a quality cigar, hand made and comes in all the right sizes.
Another voice of reason.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I have had flavored cigars years back.  THought they were good.  Now that I am into premium cigars, I go to any flavored cigar and all I seem to get is an ammonia flavor.  Don't know why but I cannot do flavored now.
Along the lines of what Skip said, if you are going to go flavored then at least stay away from heaven.  CAO and Drew Estate are the way to go.
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Thanks for the advise. Looks like I have alot to learn although I did try Baccarat and A-Fuente which I thought were very good tasting cigars.

Thanks again, I'll stay away from the flavored ones. Or maybe buy one for my Wife!!!!! Happy Smoking

hancocs Wrote:Thanks for the advise. Looks like I have alot to learn although I did try Baccarat and A-Fuente which I thought were very good tasting cigars.

Thanks again, I'll stay away from the flavored ones. Or maybe buy one for my Wife!!!!! Happy Smoking

I keep a small humi of flavoreds for my mother-in-law. My wife likes LG Tongue 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I used to smoke flavoreds ....Until I saw the light !!

[Image: 640808192_b6c0ea7e3e.jpg]