Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beetle traps
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:2  Tonto (herf)
2  Keith (herf)
2 Fishhound (Herf)
2 Vit G (Need your address)
1 Jimmie (Herf)
1 BudaBill (On the way)
2 Bonzai (need address)
3 Steve (on the way)
1 Scott81425 (need adress)
2 Skipper

I checked all over and no exipry date

2 left

Please PM me your address if indicated.

Keith, you going to the LI herf, right?

Let me know if I made any mistakes.

So far I have 2 traps "working" with no sign (as I thought) but the peace of mind is awesome!

Skip, I'll take another one for Chris1980.

Thanks
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
ok, this is basically done. I have all the addys and will start shipping today.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:OK Folks, please PM me with your address and the number of traps you want. FCFS according to those of you who mentioned it here. Scott, I got 20 so I think you are OK.

I think they will fit neatly in a regular envelope I'l play tomorrow. I pait $220 for 20. That's an even 11 each. It I can mail them out the way I want, then no extra for my postage.

I'll take a check, PayPal or anything you guys want to pay me with except women over 50.
If it will save me $11 I will put the wife in the mail today !! She's under 50 !!
Skipper,

Do you mind posting the source info so those that were late for the group buy can order directly from the vendor?

Thanks
Riofan Wrote:Skipper,

Do you mind posting the source info so those that were late for the group buy can order directly from the vendor?

Thanks

Riofan, I got it from you

[user=914]Riofan[/user] wrote:
Quote:There is supposed to be cigar beetle pheromone traps that helps catch adult males before they mate. Anyone ever tried such product? Perhaps DiscDog or ADmin could share some light on their effectiveness and whether the pheromones are specific to Tobacco beetles or if they attract other male insects.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/CA_Features/CA_Feature_Basic_Template/0,2344,80,00.html

[Image: 20010305_toys.gif]

IMHO if anyone ever found a suspect cigar that came from a member here at SC I don't think it would be offensive to pm the individual and/or post the source in case members received bombs from the same person.

I for one would like to know. While it's easier finding an offending cigar in a desktop it can be a nightmare when it takes place in a cabinet.

Bummer Skipper. Sorry to read about the bugs.

Rio, I may have 1 left. I wont know until after the LI HERF. Up to you.

To all the rest, all BBWF in the mail (Beetle Bio-Warfare)

You would have to e mail the the company as you might see the traps on the site but they do have them. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: 

Skip...if it helps & Rio needs 1 , I'll take only 1 then.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
call this number. (888) 486-4348

or e-mail: sales@jcpendergast.com
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: 

Skip...if it helps & Rio needs 1 , I'll take only 1 then.

Very cool of both of you to offer but  Skipper provided the phone number and that's all that I need. I wasn't sure if he got the traps from the same source I posted.

I read the review of these as well as looked at some retailers, but one thing remains unclear - how many of these does one need per given space?  Is one enough regardless of humidor size?