Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone smoke the Cabaiguan Maduro 46
And what did you think of it. Pete is putting some great stuff out.
Never heard of it.
Cigarlvr07 Wrote:And what did you think of it. Pete is putting some great stuff out.
Have not tried it yet but have heard good things about it so far
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I do not think it comes out till 2009. I could be wrong....but I thought I read that.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I do not think it comes out till 2009. I could be wrong....but I thought I read that.
No they released a small batch for now and the line comes out in 09
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I just got a box of the RX size but didn't light one up yet (just got home from vacation and they where waiting for me) But I will be lighting one very soon maybe tonight

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Interesting
jitzy Wrote:I just got a box of the RX size but didn't light one up yet (just got home from vacation and they where waiting for me) But I will be lighting one very soon maybe tonight
Those are great I've had a few
I received an email about a release at my local B&M I will check on it tonight.
so I didn't feel like waiting till tonight and had one just now, I absolutely loved it the only thing is I may not have let them stay in the humi long enough because it burned very hot like burn my lips with the smoke hot. If you like the regular line of the cabaiguans you you will like these it throws a little bit of sweetness into the mix that was very interesting. All in all when these are more readily available they will go into my regular rotation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)