Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BaileyCAO Visits Cordova Cigars!
He visits the florida cigar mecca and doesn not check in with reports and pictures ? He may need to be drawn and quartered !!
Guys Guys Guys!!! I know your going to kill me coming back with no pics but let me just say that I was very very lucky to even be able to go to the shop. I went with some friends of mine I used to work with and what a mistake that was. They maybe spent a total of 2 hours on the beach the whole week!!!!! And to make matters worse he was trying to pull a I dont feel like driving to Pensacola bs trip on me. Luckily my Sister and her husband were in Pensacola so I met them in Destin and then went the next afternoon to Robbies! Now when I met them in destin we were just going to grab something to eat and then they were going to drop me off back at the condo. Well after I told my sister how much it was sucking she pretty much made me stay at their place and go to the beach with them. So of course I didnt have my cutter, lighter, or Camera!!. So no pics guysSadSad.

Let me just say that Robbies shop is UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!! I loved the place!! Its hard to explain but it was almost like as soon as you walked in the door all differences, walks of life, and troubled times were left behind at the door and all anyone cared about was what cigar you were smoking and lifes simple pleasures. Heck I talked about riding motorcycles to pistols to J-Raptor showing off some of his knifes. The place felt like an all day long herf literally!! Robbie let me smoke some the new release of the Padilla Miami and let me just say that it is the same if not better than the old stuff by Pepin. Then I smoked an Illusione 88 which reminded me that i need to smoke more of them. The place rocks and I cant wait to go back! Since I didn't get any pictures I guess I should make it snappy!WinkWink
NICE!  But no pics?  [wtf]