Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
by the hair of my...
had a bit of a fire in the neighborhood today. luckily it's gone away from the bungalow, and i didn't have to throw all my valuables in the pickup and bug out.

but there have been some homes and barns torched, and it looks like it was an arson nutjob who set the fire in five spots along the freeway. i look forward to the public stoning...

the view from my yard:

[Image: fire.jpg]

... now, is it wrong (no baloney here, i swear it's true) that the very first thing i thought of saving, in case of evacuation... was my three humidors?
me tooCool
Well I would have my humidors under 1 arm and my daughter under the other ..... Confusedhock:
Glad everything is A O.K. BB Confusedhock:, and no that is always the first thing I think of if I have to bail Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Glad all is well, BB!

wow, glad you & your stuff is ok
Glad its all okay!  How ironic we all want to save our good sticks from a torching!
thanks, guys. i was lucky, but it seems we're in for a doozy of a fire season this year in ca.

doesn't help homeowners that the firefighters demand you make a 100 ft. buffer zone around your house, then the local hippies in gov't bust you for harming endangered ferns, worms, and assorted shrubbery. what a clusterf***.
Glad everything worked out and everyone is safe.  Katie and I had to move from our last place due to a fire.  SUCKED BIGTIME!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)