Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this place at all reputable ??
Ok ...Am I missing something here .I just ordered a box of Rocky Patel Vintage 92 petite coronas for $59.95 ? That is half of what they are every where else. Is this place at all reputable ?? [ROTF]

http://www.cigarplace.biz//index.cfm?

Yes and I know the boards opinion on RP , that he is CI's whore ! But I love the RP 92's ! And that is insanely cheap !!

Thanks

Hmm, Brazilia Gols for $63...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Do you mean the 92 vintage cigars grown and rolled in 2008 and worth around $35 a box?
Where can you get them for $35 a box ???
BuddhaBill Wrote:Where can you get them for $35 a box ???

I think he's just repeating the RP are generally overpriced, & mostly marketing hype mantra.  I have a hard time believing you'll find them anywhere for $35.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
aracos Wrote:Hmm, Brazilia Gols for $63...
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Oh I agree they are over priced ...But they are really good for $3 a stick ..... There were one of the first cigars that I started smoking so they are near and dear to my heart ..... The 90's are good too ...
They sure have some great prices, too bad they're out of most everything I'd want to order. Worth checking back in the future, I can't order anything atm anyway Tongue
I will definitely report back on the service from them because they do look like they have good deals .
yeah, I was just kidding around.