Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank Bomb
I got a tank-bomb in the mail...

It's clothing. He said I have to wear it at the LI Herf. Crap.
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

This madman is spearing EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

This LI Herf is a damn setup!!!! I am beginning to wonder if Uncle Junior (Robfather) has been cohorting with this deranged lunatic during his absence......we might have a big showdown on Saturday! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

This madman is spearing EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

This LI Herf is a damn setup!!!! I am beginning to wonder if Uncle Junior (Robfather) has been cohorting with this deranged lunatic during his absence......we might have a big showdown on Saturday! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
[Image: nervous.gif]I think Mario is getting nervous
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Like I said before Capo you have no control it is a figment of your imagination Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
:X

Attached Files Image(s)

steve047 Wrote:

I think Mario is getting nervous
THE LK is cool brother Steve.....the one thing to know is that the LK always comes prepared and always has an eye on all. It's just gonna be a sad day for anyone that is making the mistake of challenging me......as history proves....the LK ALWAYS gets the last laugh..... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I think LK is gonna be whacked at the LI herf !! I think his crew is taking him down . Only the other families would know as they would had to have had permission to take him out from ALL the families . Is this the end of the LK era at the FIRM? Guess we will know after the LI herf !Is it the Mum ? Fishhound? or is that lemming Pseudo trying to make a powerplay early in his career?
BuddhaBill Wrote:I think LK is gonna be whacked at the LI herf !! I think his crew is taking him down . Only the other families would know as they would had to have had permission to take him out from ALL the families . Is this the end of the LK era at the FIRM? Guess we will know after the LI herf !Is it the Mum ? Fishhound? or is that lemming Pseudo trying to make a powerplay early in his career?
Quite the storyline being imagined in the Buddha's GIANT HEAD! My crew is very loyal.....and they all know not to cross the Capo.....I am not worried....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:I think LK is gonna be whacked at the LI herf !! I think his crew is taking him down . Only the other families would know as they would had to have had permission to take him out from ALL the families . Is this the end of the LK era at the FIRM? Guess we will know after the LI herf !Is it the Mum ? Fishhound? or is that lemming Pseudo trying to make a powerplay early in his career?
Quite the storyline being imagined in the Buddha's GIANT HEAD! My crew is very loyal.....and they all know not to cross the Capo.....I am not worried....

wow, he's threatening his own crew.

Ok, Capo sleeps with the fishes already.
Lets see:

Vincent Terranova
Giuseppe Masseria
Thomas Eboli
Al Mineo
Salvatore Maranzano
Albert Anastasia
Paul Castellano
Carmine Galante
Gaetano Reina
Joseph Pinzolo
Anthony Luongo