Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foam Boy Gets Owned
Yeah I did the bomb and I am telling the story!  But I am an Army of One and can do what I want to.  And remember my brain is frozen.

Well we all remember the Foam smack that Foam Boy put on me?  Here is a recap!

[Image: IMG_4382.jpg]

Well REVENGE is a dish best served cold.  So Foam Boy wants to play with foam?  I will let him........................................

We made him look at this for about two hours.............................................

[Image: LIHerf040.jpg]

Then we struck..................................

[Image: LIHerf042.jpg]

[Image: LIHerf041.jpg]

But in the end I came away from the LI Herf with a new friend.  I got to meet Matt at Mario's club then again at the herf.  I enjoyed this fantastic dude..........................................

[Image: LIHerf043.jpg]
Very nice Tanky... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
That was pretty funny, lots of good laughs.
   That is AWESOME, Tank!  Congrats to BOTH guys!  Bonds made here at Stogie Chat!  It doesn't get much better....
That was Great!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
HAHA well done Tank
Yea, Tank and I had fun putting that together. Again, Tank was like a little kid in a candy store. Okay Mum, we need to do this, we need to go here, we need to buy this.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
HAHAHAHAHAHA!  I would like to thank Jimmie the Mum for taxiing me around all over.  Jimmie was a Mastermind behind a lot of this!  And a special thanks to Chris1980 for his supporting roles in all this! 
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA!  I would like to thank Jimmie the Mum for taxiing me around all over.  Jimmie was a Mastermind behind a lot of this!  And a special thanks to Chris1980 for his supporting roles in all this! 
i think the word you were looking for is instigator. Yep, he "masterminded" a few pranks when we worked together. Wink
Great job Tank... Classic!!!   Tongue