Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Vendor Review: New Havana Cigars
Well guys, I wanted to take a minute to let you all know about the great experience I had purchasing from New Havana Cigars.  First off, I don't usually deviate from the few places I order from.  In fact, I was a bit nervous about using a vendor I never heard of before but was too tempted by the new Illusione they were selling exclusively.  I really liked the website layout and was ordered up in about 2 minutes.  Today my package arrived USPS Priority.  The packaging job was expert.  It reminded me of the quality ET at TBS puts into his packaging and that's saying something!  I don't think anybody packs as well or gets things there as fast as ET.  Box was vaccuum sealed with 2 humidipaks, surrounded by bubblewrap and then encased in packing peanuts.Confusedhock:  On top of that, the s/h charges were $5.60 and the postage tag shows $5.29.  That's only .31 for materials and time to ship.  More than fair for this level of service in my book.  Lastly, my receipt was signed, "Thanks, Dan"  Now that little gesture really reassured me that whoever completed my order knew how much those cigars meant to me and treated the whole transaction (and me) the way I like to be treated!  Oh yeah, and I got a free sticker.  I love schwag!Tongue  So for anyone looking for Illusione's, La Riqueza's, or any of Pete Johnson's stuff I'd check out New Havana Cigars.com
Nice to hear Mac! I have been dealing with Dan since he first came on the scene. Got my first box of Guapos from him. He sent me a free Tatuaje EAST shirt at the time and some VERY cool Tatuaje Stickers....very nice guy! I recently got the Cabaiguan Maduros from him and a La Riqueza sampler.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
That's where I got my Illusiones from as well. I guess it's the only place you can, so duh.

I'll back you up on this as well. the packing was as good as it could be, the shipping cost was fair, and the free stickers sure don't hurt.

My shipping was slow...but on my receipt there was an apology, and I understand that these boxes were limited edition and first-come-first-serve. Otherwise great service.

Too bad it's in Ohio, so prices might not be as attractive as some other spots.
Glad to hear of your success ordering thru them. Like you, I do not venture out to new vendors. But this time I did ... I just bought a box of La Riquezas and Guapo Maduros from them .. will have them in 2 days. Glad to hear of your good experience with them. I may have found a new vendor .. plus their prices are very good for Pete's line of cigrs!
I ordered my first tats from them when they started. He threw in a nice Tat sticker and the shipping and packaging was great. I have ordered a few things since then and I love the service!
saw this post, and decided to check out the website. decided i might as well grab the la riqueza sampler, what do i have to lose. within minutes of my order, i got a shipping notification, and i got the package in the mail today. wow. that is impressive.
I used New Havana for the ECCJ Illusiones.  Good service, but I don't see any use for this vendor besides finding a rare cigar now and then.