Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
holts apology letter
Got home on thurs and found a skinny catalog from holts and i was like wtf is this shit..... i open it up and there it was a letter of apology

[Image: img011.jpg]

this was as ashman saids"thats bullshit" they were way to late on the letter i will not buy from them

anyone else get the catalog
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
 You think its a coincidence that Holts is also offering up the hottest cigar on the market, the Tatuaje Black, in the same issue?
Thats bullshit!!!!! [pirate] "ummm...we didn't know" [curse][censored]
Magnum PI Wrote: You think its a coincidence that Holts is also offering up the hottest cigar on the market, the Tatuaje Black, in the same issue?
     Not a coincidence at all, those cigars will sell themselves just because they are so limited.

I'm satisfied with the apology letter, however it would have weighed heavier with me if they would also answer my E-mail as well as everyone else's with that same apology. Yes it would have taking them a lot of work, but hey.....they brought that on themselves.

I feel everyone is given a chance to make an ass out of themselves. It is what they do after they realize the mistake that I judge them on.

Well Mr. Levin you have my attention, my ears are open and my eyes are watching. Let us see if you truly are sincere.
yup its bull but wtf we all read the first letter and alot of people i know stop buying from them so they had to do something yea!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[user=480]fishhound[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
    Not a coincidence at all, those cigars will sell themselves just because they are so limited.

I'm satisfied with the apology letter, however it would have weighed heavier with me if they would also answer my E-mail as well as everyone else's with that same apology. Yes it would have taking them a lot of work, but hey.....they brought that on themselves.

I feel everyone is given a chance to make an ass out of themselves. It is what they do after they realize the mistake that I judge them on.

Well Mr. Levin you have my attention, my ears are open and my eyes are watching. Let us see if you truly are sincere.

Well since you put it that way,I agree.
holt's is just ci with a fancier catalog.

classless bs artists.  dismissed.