Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, I'm so green, call me shrek!
East Coast MORE Sophisticated????

Motha Please

Aint No one have more class then us here on the left coast....and the middle, we got class comin' out our arseTongueJK

The Sancho Double maduro is the way to go, if you havent checked it out by now, TBS cigars. com is a good place and owner of that website is the "Wizard of Oz" of Stogie Chat, ET.....shoot him a PM or just check out the site, he treats us stogie chatters very well.

but

if you want good stuff, Padron Anniversario 1964 Maduro, its the only way to goBig Grin

IM FROM ........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzQuxHQY-_M

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
ktee Wrote:I don't mind acknowledging a west coast weekness but our micro-brews kick ass Tongue they go great with the maduro's Cool
You said that right!!! [guiness] Time to go grab another one!
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
If you looking for an outstanding online site to order from with outstanding service,  deals ran by an outstanding guy. Robbie is your man at Cordova cigars. I'm sure all will agree. Just did my first order with him and he nothing short of 1st Class. Your the man Robbie.Big Grin

Happy Smoking
hancocs Wrote:If you looking for an outstanding online site to order from with outstanding service,  deals ran by an outstanding guy. Robbie is your man at Cordova cigars. I'm sure all will agree. Just did my first order with him and he nothing short of 1st Class. Your the man Robbie.Big Grin

Happy Smoking
Ditto on that, check out Robbie site http://cordovacigars.com/
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
steve047 Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:Sancho Panza Double Maduro (Fishhound will be so proud!! ) Great stick and is under $3

I concur 100%.

And with the exceptions of LZ6 and Doc, glad you noticed that the east coasters are better than the left coast people Tongue

I third the Sancho Panzas, and have to say that Jeebus anbd Sergios, while Californian, are not TOTAL LOSERS!

Big Grin
Then theres us in the middleCool
Middle america in the house !!
ktee Wrote:Thanks peeps, where do you guys buy ur gars from?  Online or stores?

I don't mind acknowledging a west coast weekness but our micro-brews kick ass Tongue they go great with the maduro's Cool

Check out Eric - ET, our admin, for buying cigars.  Talk to him and tell him you are a member of Stogie Chat and he will help you out. 

www.tbs-cigars.com
sergione Wrote:East Coast MORE Sophisticated????

Motha Please

Aint No one have more class then us here on the left coast....and the middle, we got class comin' out our arseTongueJK

The Sancho Double maduro is the way to go, if you havent checked it out by now, TBS cigars. com is a good place and owner of that website is the "Wizard of Oz" of Stogie Chat, ET.....shoot him a PM or just check out the site, he treats us stogie chatters very well.

but

if you want good stuff, Padron Anniversario 1964 Maduro, its the only way to goBig Grin

IM FROM ........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzQuxHQY-_M

I will be the final judge and jury very soon!   Wink

You made the right move posting your questions here.  While everyone is very knowledgeable, MikeD and Fishhound are excellent representative minds from the East.

Go the reviews section and listed to the Churros and Puros videos.  These guys are fun and entertaining.
BuddhaBill Wrote:Sancho Panza Double Maduro (Fishhound will be so proud!! ) Great stick and is under $3
That was my first box purchase many many many moons ago Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thanks everyone for the suggestions, just ordered a box of Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes.

Can't wait to get them and open some fresh, world class, royal, esquisite, dance on the taste buds kick ass-micro-brew [guiness]
ktee Wrote:Thanks everyone for the suggestions, just ordered a box of Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes.

Can't wait to get them and open some fresh, world class, royal, esquisite, dance on the taste buds kick ass-micro-brew [guiness]
Great price for a box ...Usually like $40 ?? Gotta love it ....