Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legend Lives On
I think you should take the gifting of those Edmundos as an insult tank!! They are terrible ...But I am willing to take one for the team and smoke those dog rockets for you !! Thats the kinda guy Buddhabill is !! Just send those right over and I will dispose of them for you ! ![pimp]
BuddhaBill Wrote:I think you should take the gifting of those Edmundos as an insult tank!! They are terrible ...But I am willing to take one for the team and smoke those dog rockets for you !! Thats the kinda guy Buddhabill is !! Just send those right over and I will dispose of them for you ! ![pimp]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ya know Buddha....I have exactly 12 sitting on my desk in those nice 3 pks....they are just hanging.....not sure where they would even fit..... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:I think you should take the gifting of those Edmundos as an insult tank!! They are terrible ...But I am willing to take one for the team and smoke those dog rockets for you !! Thats the kinda guy Buddhabill is !! Just send those right over and I will dispose of them for you ! ![pimp]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ya know Buddha....I have exactly 12 sitting on my desk in those nice 3 pks....they are just hanging.....not sure where they would even fit..... Smile

I have a box on the way !! Ummm ..Those Dominican Edmundos you know  .....Yeah thats it Dominican !!

EDIT ...

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT JERKY !!
BuddhaBill Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:

I have a box on the way !! Ummm ..Those Dominican Edmundos you know  .....Yeah thats it Dominican !!

EDIT ...

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT JERKY !!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
NAH NAH NAH da NAH Na

You cant hit me! [angel]
wow LK is being called out  lol hahahaBig Grin
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:wow LK is being called out  lol hahahaBig Grin
No worries... he is still huddling in that ND blanket!  Tongue

lol with two of the firm holding him and saying its ok there there LKBig Grin [party4]
lol with two of the firm holding him and saying its ok there there LKBig Grin [party4]
Funny guys! Notice it only took 2 days for the LK to recover after the Tank Assault at Atlantic.....or should I say AMBUSH! I think my smack on Saturday shows the LK is indestructible! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster