Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LI Herf Day 2
Another great day!!!

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Day 2 was hectic: got up, did some errands, had breakfast and like Tank said, packed the truck and headed to Mario's headquarters (about 1.5 hour drive). I'm glad we got there early so we had time to do some planning buy some stuff and take a deep breath.

That was some show seeing two great warriors. Mario was so shocked!!!!!

We met some club members who knew all about us.  Funny guys but I wouldn't want to met them in a dark alley in fact not even during the daylight. I'm glad they liked us.

As Tank said we drove back to the house, packed the truck and headed to the beach. Mrs. Mum met us down there as her family and their friends were coming to visit her on Friday. We ate a late dinner at the local pub and had an interesting conversation with Mrs. Mum (didn't we Tank)?

About 10:30pm, we went to the deck and started to Stogie Chat with our laptops. It was funny as Tank said he was in his garage smoking a stogie and he was 2 feet from me. Mario had fun with that as he was texting Tank. We stayed up very late, drank some, laughed.

That was day Two. 
Yeah he was telling Myself Bailey and MK that he was in the garage !! BASTIGE!!!!
BuddhaBill Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Day 2 was hectic: got up, did some errands, had breakfast and like Tank said, packed the truck and headed to Mario's headquarters (about 1.5 hour drive). I'm glad we got there early so we had time to do some planning buy some stuff and take a deep breath.

We met some club members who knew all about us.  Funny guys but I wouldn't want to met them in a dark alley in fact not even during the daylight. I'm glad they liked us.

As Tank said we drove back to the house, packed the truck and headed to the beach. Mrs. Mum met us down there as her family and their friends were coming to visit her on Friday. We ate a late dinner at the local pub and had an interesting conversation with Mrs. Mum (didn't we Tank)?

About 10:30pm, we went to the deck and started to Stogie Chat with our laptops. It was funny as Tank said he was in his garage smoking a stogie and he was 2 feet from me. Mario had fun with that as he was texting Tank. We stayed up very late, drank some, laughed.

That was day Two. 
Yeah he was telling Myself Bailey and MK that he was in the garage !! BASTIGE!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA I forgot about that!  We were all in the chat room together.
US_Tank Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:

That was day Two. 

HAHAHAHAHA I forgot about that!  We were all in the chat room together.

I have seen pic of your cabin too Tank .... I know you are only a few years older than me but ....Will you adopt me ??  (Make sure the Mum doesnt see this I asked him to adopt me in the thread that has his beach house!!)
Just get your ass out to ND and you can spend as much time as you would like. 
This day I will never forget....Tank INVADING the LK's Headquarters....his home turf! What balls really!! LOL

Mum was indeed a mastermind and I cannot thank Mum enough for making this all happen! It all went down as Tank described. I could NOT believe my eyes....seeing the TANK, out of all people emerge from the other room into the lounge. He would be the last person I would expect there. From the moment he walked out, I knew exactly who it was. I mean we see enough of his pics around here! Smile

To say I was stunned is an understatement. The man I battled with for a few months.....hundreds of PMs....phone convos and to think if we would ever get to meet being so far apart would be such a longshot. We must have shook hands and hugged about 3-4 times on the intial greeting. I was truly beside myself and a bit speechless. Just to think that the Tank made a special trip to see me all worked out with the Mum was overwhelming. This was just a special moment for two BOTLs from 2 very different parts of the US. Us sharing cigars, laughs, gifts and the Tank having NY Pizza in my lounge......it was unreal.

So I know it was a great surprise to all to see Tank invade the LI Herf...such a great moment in SC history.....but based on the relationship I have with Daryn and our on-going smack and record bombs....this meant more to me than he would ever know. I would never forget this special trip he made....he is one hell of a BOTL and friend. And I have to thank Jimmie for really making this happen. It is also an honor to have Jimmie as a friend. Thank you guys for making my week into something really special! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote: I was truly beside myself and a bit speechless.

Man if we had known this is all it would take to shut you up we would have taken up a collection a long time ago !
BuddhaBill Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote: I was truly beside myself and a bit speechless.

Man if we had known this is all it would take to shut you up we would have taken up a collection a long time ago !

LOLOLOLOL

And Mum....your beach house is INSANE! And what a beautiful town as well.....I would love to have the setup down the road!! Smile 
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:This day I will never forget....Tank INVADING the LK's Headquarters....his home turf! What balls really!! LOL

Mum was indeed a mastermind and I cannot thank Mum enough for making this all happen! It all went down as Tank described. I could NOT believe my eyes....seeing the TANK, out of all people emerge from the other room into the lounge. He would be the last person I would expect there. From the moment he walked out, I knew exactly who it was. I mean we see enough of his pics around here! Smile

To say I was stunned is an understatement. The man I battled with for a few months.....hundreds of PMs....phone convos and to think if we would ever get to meet being so far apart would be such a longshot. We must have shook hands and hugged about 3-4 times on the intial greeting. I was truly beside myself and a bit speechless. Just to think that the Tank made a special trip to see me all worked out with the Mum was overwhelming. This was just a special moment for two BOTLs from 2 very different parts of the US. Us sharing cigars, laughs, gifts and the Tank having NY Pizza in my lounge......it was unreal.

So I know it was a great surprise to all to see Tank invade the LI Herf...such a great moment in SC history.....but based on the relationship I have with Daryn and our on-going smack and record bombs....this meant more to me than he would ever know. I would never forget this special trip he made....he is one hell of a BOTL and friend. And I have to thank Jimmie for really making this happen. It is also an honor to have Jimmie as a friend. Thank you guys for making my week into something really special! Smile

To my friend Mario!  The epic battles, the smack talking!  It was all good!  We had some serious fun!  To finally meet you was overwhelming for me.  I just knew that one day we HAD to meet and the LI Herf was the opportunity.

All Hail Jimmie the Mum!  He got me to come out!  He housed me and fed me!  He opened his whole life to me for 4 days.  Jimmie and I had such a great time words cannot describe it!   Once this man is a friend he is a committed friend for life.  I love this man and his family!  Jimmie welcomed me to SC with his friendly PM's which led to weekly and sometimes daily telephone conversations.   I cannot wait for Jimmie to come to ND!   And he and I have Vegas in a couple of short weeks with new friends to get to know.

And to all those who attended the LI Herf.  When Saturday night wound into Sunday morning and it was time to leave.  This was a sad moment for me.  Getting to know you guys online then finally meeting you in person.  I felt like I knew every one of you.  Leaving that night choked me up.
I love this thread, great to see the MP goingConfusedhock:"its Tank!" , is just a great sight.

But the best pic.......Jimmie the Mum watching Churros YpurosBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

And here we still thought no one ever saw our vidsBig Grin

The Next show will be From The Modesto Herf On saturday......Trust me its worth the wait.

Cant wait to meet both of ya'll in Vegas.

You guys are Beyond Cool......like SUPER-COOL-TASTIC:dude:
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin