Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who reads Comic books/Graphic Novels
I'm about halfway through the Tomb of Dracula Omnibus (the first one). There's certainly some 70s camp, but overall it's a great read. If you're into vampire literature, including Stoker's "Dracula", I highly suggest it.
One thing I am kinda hooked on these days is webcomics. I have about 30, some of them absolutely brilliant, that I'm following religiously. Girl Genius, Kimbo's Nightmare Theatre, Kukuburi, Dresden Codak, A Girl and Her Fed, Erfworld . . . the list goes on and on.

Where's my damn cigar-smoking smiley?
Who remembers when Todd McFarlane first came on the scene & started doing The Amazing Spiderman? And Venom? I scooped up a whole bunch of those issues@ about $1.25 each....in less than 2 weeks, thay shot to over $20 each. I still have them...somewhere...bagged & tagged. I have no idea if they're worth anything now.

[Image: tumblr_kq8x3wI4Cy1qzvw5po1_500.jpg]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
See if you have ASM #300. I think that is probably the most valuable one, although I'm not up on Copper/Modern books very well.
(12-11-2009, 02:43 PM)electricprune Wrote: See if you have ASM #300. I think that is probably the most valuable one, although I'm not up on Copper/Modern books very well.

I'm sure I have at least 1 of them, maybe more. I used to keep a record book of them all! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles