Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch this spot !!
BuddhaBill Wrote:LOL .... It is my first born ....Cabinet Humi that is !!

But if you would like to see my true first born she can be seen at her website of

http://www.princessaj.com

[ROTF]
AAWWWEEEEE!!!  Such a little cutie!
Bill, two beautiful things, Your Daughter and the Humidor.

And we finally get to see the real Budda with hair.Big Grin

Keep us informed on the progress.

BTY, my daughter is 22 and Chris1980 can tell you all about our private talks.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Bill, two beautiful things, Your Daughter and the Humidor.

BTY, my daughter is 22 and Chris1980 can tell you all about our private talks.Tongue

Well he does seem to be a very nice respectful young man .(We know he is a great BOTL ) and sure seems to hold the MUM in high esteem....  As long as he is taking good care of her and loves her you cant ask for a whole lot more than that . Other than just not knowing those certain things you dont want to know .

BUT I am scared to death of the day my daughter dates no matter how nice the guy .Might just be easier if he is a dick and I can just make him dissapear .I already have my shotgun ,9mm, and Louisville slugger ready . I may need to call in Tank for back up .

I forgot my ugly mug was on there or I never would have subjected you guys to that . For this I sincerely appologize.

OK ..so I took all the water and the Oasis out of there to test how well it is holding humidity . If at 10pm tonight it is still holding a repectable level I will be loading it(I took everything out at 7am this morning) .I accidentally spilled water on the shelf and it soaked in so I have taken it out to dry for a bit and then will reinstall it .
BuddhaBill Wrote:

Well he does seem to be a very nice respectful young man .(We know he is a great BOTL ) and sure seems to hold the MUM in high esteem....  As long as he is taking good care of her and loves her you cant ask for a whole lot more than that . Other than just not knowing those certain things you dont want to know .

BUT I am scared to death of the day my daughter dates no matter how nice the guy .Might just be easier if he is a dick and I can just make him dissapear .I already have my shotgun ,9mm, and Louisville slugger ready . I may need to call in Tank for back up .

I forgot my ugly mug was on there or I never would have subjected you guys to that . For this I sincerely appologize.

[color="red"][color="green"]OK ..so I took all the water and the Oasis out of there to test how well it is holding humidity . If at 10pm tonight it is still holding a repectable level I will be loading it(I took everything out at 7am this morning) .I accidentally spilled water on the shelf and it soaked in so I have taken it out to dry for a bit and then will reinstall it .[/color] [/color]
My daughter just turn 14, and I have a plan for any future boyfriends. Very simple, if you date my daughter you must come Shark fishing with me.....if I like you......you will make it back to the dock. However if I don't you become fish food.Big Grin
fishhound Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:

OK ..so I took all the water and the Oasis out of there to test how well it is holding humidity . If at 10pm tonight it is still holding a repectable level I will be loading it(I took everything out at 7am this morning) .I accidentally spilled water on the shelf and it soaked in so I have taken it out to dry for a bit and then will reinstall it .
My daughter just turn 14, and I have a plan for any future boyfriends. Very simple, if you date my daughter you must come Shark fishing with me.....if I like you......you will make it back to the dock. However if I don't you become fish food.Big Grin
You sir have my sympathy !! 14 ?? YIKES !! If you never need an alibi You can say you were in denver !!
Budda, where are the pics?
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
So Mr. Budda, are we going to see pics of the humidor or are you going to keep teasing us??
Honorary Shield Brother
I will post these tonight Mum ...Sorry
BuddhaBill Wrote:I will post these tonight Mum ...Sorry
Come on already! Tongue
MK 199 Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:I will post these tonight Mum ...Sorry
Come on already! Tongue
Tease!