Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayday! Mayday! Maytag & PO Knockout
Fantastic post Marcelo! Just too funny and creative. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I ditto what Riofan had to say and thanks once again to all the great BOTLs at the Modesto Herf

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Nice!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[Image: amigos.jpg]

best pic ever (I see Mario had a hand in this)
[user=1214]Sportcat[/user] wrote:
Quote:Very nice!

From a new guys point of view around here, it looks like you can make allot of life long friends!

Sportcat---

I can stand up and say that you hit the nail on the head, some I have already met some I have yet to, but ALL are regarded as life long friends.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:[Image: amigos.jpg]

One of my best creations ever!!! lol Glad to see it back again!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:

Never thought I would say this to PO, but...

NICE BUSH!!!   Tongue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  WOW!  You guys are on a roll here!  Marcelo is well deserving too!
Sorry you weren't able to make it Marcelo but we had to hit one of our fellow West Coasters with the goodie bag, enjoy and I look forward to the next time we can sit down enjoy a fine cigar and beer Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
MaytagMan Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:

Never thought I would say this to PO, but...

NICE BUSH!!!   Tongue
YOur just jealous that chicks like to hang there thongs on my bush instead of putting them in your dryer Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.