Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
CI's been selling these for years.

Just another one of their over hyped bundle cigars.  They could be decent smokes, if you a re a bundle cigar smoker. But to claim they are just like 1959 Havanas is BS.  The only one here I know who could have smoked a 59 Cuban would be Uncle Bob.  Other than that, most people woudnt know what a pre embargo tastes like.

Besides, making that claim, you run the risk of people thinking 59 Havanas sucked after smoking that cheap bundled cigar. Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Vitamin G Wrote:And i bought 2 opus yesterday at my local B&M for $9.75/stick.  I look at some of the auctions and laugh.
Hmm, may have to send you some $$ to purchase me a couple.
I can't seem to find them locally and just smoked my only one a couple of days ago... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Let me know how many you want, and i'll pick them up prior to you sending anything, so that they aren't sold out.   I'm fairly certain they are the little firecracker lookin' ones wrapped in cedar.

Smile   PM me your address anyways.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote: 
wingo Wrote:They peddle so many dog rockets it's not even funny!

and the newbies eat it up!
Just ordered 2 boxes! I couldnt pass up that deal!

[lol]jk

I think I'm going to have to order at least 2 bundles of each size!!! 

I bet these are going to be better than some Litto Small Batch!!!!

I must tell Rob!!!
Let us know how bad the beating is that Rob gives you for daring to utter the words "Better than Small batch "[wow]