Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP ITC
Robusto 5x50

Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

A tea brown leathery wrapper covers this cigar, truly a beauty in craftmanship. The unlit cigar delivers a scent of cocao and suede. The draw is a bit on the loose side. a Prelight draw hums with the tasts of Leather and spice. This cifar would benefit from a punch as opposed to a cutter.

The cigar lights evenly though the burn is a bit on the uneven side at times but it will correct itself with little difficulty. The ash is a nice stiff white ash that can actully reach an inch length. The draw is really almost too
easy making this cigar a bit on the difficult side to smoke.

The smoke is a nice white rich smoke that delivers a nutty spicy leather taste. The nuttiness will give way to a woodsy spicy flavor that remains til the end. About halfway through the smoke the spiciness reaches an
almost astringent level, leaving a peculiar harshness not so much in the throat but in the nostrils. This medium body cigar caries a six dollar per stick price. This cigar benefits greatly from some further aging, as such
I would only recommend this to those advanced smokers with the patience to let them properly sleep in their humidors. Though realistically this cigar was just that a cigar, nothing impressionable about it.
Sounds like it was a "meh" experience, sorry to hear that. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I wouldn't quite call it meh but almost there. LOL
So it sounds then maybe just slightly above being meh-diocre?

wokka wokka wokka!
Vitamin G Wrote:So it sounds then maybe just slightly above being meh-diocre?

wokka wokka wokka!
[doh]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Vitamin G Wrote:So it sounds then maybe just slightly above being meh-diocre?

wokka wokka wokka!
Can someone please put the Vitamin boy in a time out !!
[doh]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!