Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many cigars?
For discussion...

1.) How many cigars (on average) do you smoke per week?

2.) What is your personal record for MOST cigars smoked in a single day?

*EDIT for Jimmie - Lanceros only count as ONE!Tongue*
1.) 4-7

2.) 5
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
1. 5-10
2. 8

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
But #1 will change back to 4-5 once the school year starts up again. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
1.) 7-10

2.) 9
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Two cigars per week on average!  This is why in talking with Jimmie a few weeks ago I no longer have time for crappy cigars.  From here on out I am going to utilized my "cigar time" only on good stuff or newly hyped sticks recently released. 

I think it was Mario who said life is too short to smoke shitty cigars!

The fair to average sticks in my humi are going to some select people who I know will enjoy them.  And some will be saved for house guest who enjoy a cigar but are not "into" our hobbie. 

As for most in a day!  9 at the LI Herf.   I remember when we were getting ready for the ride to LI Jimmy was pondering if we should have a smoke for the ride.  I told Jimmie that it would be a long cigar day and that we should rest our palates.

7-8 in the warmer months, 3-5 in the colder ones.

Record is 7 at one of our LI herfs [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
     I find that weekly avergage surprisingly low, Tank.  Two sticks per week, and TWO Antietams?  I do understand your idea of having mid-range sticks on hand for guests who might or might not smoke the cigar after lighting it. 

Admittedly, that's probably also my weekly average - sometimes 3, but most of my smoking is done on the weekends.
1. 7-10

2. 4
Typically smoke (1) every other day then (3) each day of the weekend or any other day off.

Most in one day ... 5.