Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account hacked
 Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I placed an online order yesterday for some cigars and the people hit me back today saying the card didn't go thru. This is normal with a long distance transaction so I called and cleared the purchase.  I get another email saying the card still didn't go thru. When I went to check my account online I see that my account had been hacked and cleared out!!!!!! I only used my card online once yesterday so it probably is this one site. Be careful

Now I'm going to have a drink. My hands are shaking I'm so mad!
Sorry to hear this happened to you !What site is it that you believe did this to you ? If there is anything we can do let us all know !
That really sucks. Sorry to hear this.

PM sent.
Damn, sorry to hear this.  Let us know what site it is so we can stay away
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Damm!! :X

[user=63]-PO-[/user] wrote:
Quote:Damn, sorry to hear this.  Let us know what site it is so we can stay away
Ditto!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
so sorry... Any recourse?

That's why I will use prepaid CC's for suspect and far away places. Untracable and limited liability.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:so sorry... Any recourse?

That's why I will use prepaid CC's for suspect and far away places. Untracable and limited liability.

Good idea SKipper! 
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:so sorry... Any recourse?

hmmm.... interesting.
Any chance you have a trojan or a virus on your computer?
As far as I know, I don't have a virus. I've run a virus scan and nothing came up, but who the hell knows!