Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Cristobal Classico
San Cristobal Classico
Robusto 5 x 50

Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

This cigar comes in a fine leathery coffee brown wrapper. The wrapper imparts a coppery leather smell. The prelight draw delivers a peppery draw with a hint of cocao.

lighting up was an easy task. This is a cigar with a very dry flavor and is best smoked with a drink of some sort. Coffee would be nice though some alcohol would not be bad either. The smoke a rich bluish white smoke has a sedate taste of pepper with hints of leather and mellows out to a brothy spicy taste. You can definitely taste the Pepin Garcia influence in this cigar. If you are looking to break into the Pepin line this may be a good intro as it does not have the full spicy swing most Pepin cigars have.

The ash is a nice strong white ash that can last for half the cigar before falling off on its own. The cigar finishes off in a nice mellow brothiness. A very nice smoke and were it nor for the price break would make a wonderful everyday smoke.
These are a good smoke. I have to agree with you that the price is a little high and puts them out of range for an everyday smoke.
Thanks for the nice review.  I have a box of these and always love diving in, such a great vitola and the line is one of a kind.  very affordable as well.  Thanks again.
Nice review, I love San Cristobals.

Cigarplace has the best prices I've seen, but they're currently out of stock of most of the sizes.
Thanks for the great review ... I always keep a handfull of San Cristobal Classicos on hand in the humi. So far besides the Maestro the Classico is the perfefct size for this blend.
Nice review, one of my favorites.Big Grin
Glad you enjoyed the cigar, Joe! It's one of my favorites.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]