Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Afghanistan
Hello all,
I'm new to the forum, thanks to tommy2guns for leading me to stogiechat Smile  I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan, and one of the duties I've assumed out here is "pres" of the cigars for troops program for this country.  So far during my time here we've been able to get cigars out to 8-10 bases per month, and we will continue doing that as long as I am here.  I'm learning quite a bit about good cigars in this post, which is outstanding.  Normally I would attach pics for the site - but for now a link will have to do, as work computers still do not support chat...and I didn't bring my thumbdrive to the morale computer lab this evening.

http://cigars.about.com/od/cigarsfortroo...ations.htm

My most recent donation from the Detroit Athletic Club included some real beauties: Romeo y Julieta churchills, Partagas, Punch, and Perdomo to name a few.  I should have pics and packages out in the next couple of days.  Looking forward to becoming a contributor here!

[welcome] to StogieChat from [Image: Texasflag.gif]

And thank you for all that you do. [usa]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
[welcome] [rob] [usa]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome] to SC...

Military Folk are always more than welcome here-abouts... Big Grin
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
[welcome] From Illinois! And Thank You for your service [usa]
[welcome][usa]
[usa][welcome][usa]
Welcome and thanks for all you do in the service! [welcome]
Welcome here! 

Also, please check out "The humidor" forum on AR15.com, under the general discussion tab.  There's currently a pass for the troops going on, and we had some difficulty finding newer people to bomb.  There is discussion of it becoming an ongoing pass, and sending to the troops every time it hits a certain size.
Welcome to SC, and many thanks for your service!!!   Smile