Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 1
7 x 52

Dominican Republic

Robbo gave me this cigar over a year ago, and due to it's large size, I haven't had the time to smoke it.  Tonight I figured what the hell, so I torched this sucker up, and I was sorry I didn't smoke it sooner.

Had a nice reddish brown oily wrapper and it was solid like a brick.  It stared off medium bodied with a nice tobacco flavor nicely balanced with some spice.  I was pretty smooth.  It shortly opend up to a full bodied powerhouse of a cigar.  I could feel the nicotine kick to it.  The great part was that it remained well balanced to the end, even when it became stronger than strong. Think of it as a Litto Gomez Diez on steroids.

The smoke burned cool and was very plentiful.  Burn was perfect.

Every now and then we all need to be humbled by a ciagr.  This was my lastest humbling.

A must try, IMO.  Thank you again, Rob.

I must say this is one of the very, very few cigars to kick my ass. 
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Sounds great!!   Thanks Mike!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice review Mike, I have a few of these I put down for a long while.
I think I have about 3 or 4 resting...I guess it's time to wake one up. Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice review. I've got one of these with a little over a year on it, resting in the humi. Saving it for a special occasion cigar. I can't wait to smoke it one day. lol
Thanks MikeD.  Where is the pic?  Tongue
US_Tank Wrote:Thanks MikeD.  Where is the pic?  Tongue
Wisea$$! Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fishhound Wrote:Nice review Mike, I have a few of these I put down for a long while.
Wake one up and burn it you wuss! Tongue

MikeD Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Nice review Mike, I have a few of these I put down for a long while.
Wake one up and burn it you wuss! Tongue
No.Tongue