Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nub Habano
Ok Ok, I finnaly did it. I had a Nub Habano last night. I waited to see if the stick was all hype. Most reviews have been good, so i took a chance. I have to admit, maduros are my thing but this was pretty good. Very smooth, and somewhat creamy. The first 1/2" was very harsh though. I will say this. I know they are touted as being consistent like one big sweet spot, but this still hit a sweet spot about half way through just like any other good smoke. Don't get me wrong it was good up until then, but it definately chaged. Obviously due to the smoke going through the tobacco and doing what I call flavoring the stick. I could be wrong and if I am, oh well. All in all it was pretty good. Like the large ring size. For me, sticks with larger ring size have a great flavor.Smile
I found that maybe 2-4 drags on it we a little harsh and then it smoothed right out ... I very much like these ..And for the price they are just awesome .The Connecticut is my favorite though and this is number 2 . Just picked up some from Jack Schwartz importer .
Habano is my favorite but all of them are decent.

Thanks for the review..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I had my first Connecticut last night and thought it was pretty decent.  I'll have to give the other two a try.  Thanks for the review.
BuddhaBill Wrote:I found that maybe 2-4 drags on it we a little harsh and then it smoothed right out ... I very much like these ..And for the price they are just awesome .The Connecticut is my favorite though and this is number 2 . Just picked up some from Jack Schwartz importer .
I love the Conneticut!! I'm about to order some from jack myself.