Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Tomas Maduro
Allegro

Robusto 5x50

Wrapper: Cameroon
Binder: Connecticut
Filler: Honduras, Nicaragua

A great looking cigar with a a dark chocolaty looking wrapper very oily and not delicate looking at all. Shame of it all is the Allegro is hidden in a tube. Good construction through and through. The wrapper carries a nice mild scent of minty leather with hints of cocao.

I used a Credo cutter on this cigar and the draw was perfect not too tight and not loose at all. The draw was like wet hay with no pepper what so ever but a slight bite on the tongue and lips.

The Ash on this cigar is a medium gray ash firm in nature. The smoke a creamy thick smoke with hints of coffee, leather and tea, and a mild peppery taste all combined into a nice mellow smoke, good for relaxation. A Great Beginners smoke, great on the pocket book. A nice morning cigar with a cup of coffee, or something light after a good salad at the end of the day.
Thanks, Joe[rob]
Yep.  Thanks again!  Smile
You know Joe, I dont actually read your reviews anymore.  I just say good review, regardless of what it says.

Tongue

GOOD REVIEW! Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:You know Joe, I dont actually read your reviews anymore.  I just say good review, regardless of what it says.

Tongue

GOOD REVIEW! Big Grin

Seems to me you have been doing that to my reviews, for YEARS Mike!  Do you even read posts here anymore, or just reply whatever you feel, at random. . .

lol

Sounds like a good cigar, Joe.  I shall be trying one soon.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:You know Joe, I dont actually read your reviews anymore.  I just say good review, regardless of what it says.

Tongue

GOOD REVIEW! Big Grin

Seems to me you have been doing that to my reviews, for YEARS Mike!  Do you even read posts here anymore, or just reply whatever you feel, at random. . .

lol

Sounds like a good cigar, Joe.  I shall be trying one soon.
hahahaSmile
I smoked one of these with a yellow cellophane the other day and it was totally sublime.  I bought two more at the B&M the following day and put them down to sleep until the cello is yellow.  They might wake up early and end up on fire.Big Grin
There's almost a full box of these just sitting at my B&M... No one ever buys them.. I always skipped by them because they are on the top shelf, and there are a lot of others on lower shelves that I liked.. I think I will pick one up tomorrow at the shop.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

ColbyPants Wrote:

Tongue

GOOD REVIEW! Big Grin

lol

I don't read your reviews Tom because you are usually smoking what you have reviewed while I am talking to you, so I already know what it will read.

Besides, when I see too many words, it bores me.

And, yes, I do make seemingly random posts at times.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]