Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny Miranda RIP
From another board...

Many of you know of Miami Cigars, the US distributor of La Aurora and makers of Don Lino andTatiana. The company is headed by Nestor Miranda. Nestor's son, 38-year-old Danny Miranda lost his 4 year fight against brain cancer early this morning in Miami.

Danny had been an important part of the company until his illness forced him to the sidelines. Danny last attended the RTDA in Houston last year.

Danny was a great guy and personally I will miss him. Condolences to Danny's wife and children and to his mother and father Nestor and Miriana and his sister Tatiana.

Please, it was Daniel's wish for all his friends not to send flowers but to make a donation to help the National Brain Tumor Foundation in finding a cure for brain tumor.

Please make your donations at:

www.firstgiving.com/danielmiranda

My condolences to the Miranda Family...
I'll be lighting one up in his honor tonight...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Sorry to hear about the loss of one so young.  Cancer is a bitch! 

My next stick will be in Danny's honor...[angel]
As a member of the Miranda family I would like to thank all of you for your condolences and prayers.
Many of you might not know this but Daniel was my cousin and Nestor is my uncle. The last month has been extremly rough for the family.

Gabriel
gmiranda33 Wrote:As a member of the Miranda family I would like to thank all of you for your condolences and prayers.
Many of you might not know this but Daniel was my cousin and Nestor is my uncle. The last month has been extremly rough for the family.

Gabriel

I bet.  Our thoughts are with you and your family,  Tonights stick is in his honor.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool