Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the Heeeeell is going on, or pass the pork
Stunned at the Bernie Mac death watching our local news yesterday with a Live feed interview with  Isaac Hayes looking great. Now he drops dead today!

[wtf]is going on in the middle of Elvis death week? People are dropping like flies. How in this day and time with our technology are so many people dying of pneumonia and just dropping dead so young. They found Issac next to his treadmill today. No more for me. I'm just gonna die smoking a cigar and fat. 

RIP to all the new losses and to the next blindsides.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Bernie Mac surprised me.  I really enjoyed his comedy - Isaac Hayes was funny on South Park... until the Scientology episode...  It's crazy.  A death from pneumonia at 50 in the US.  I thought those days were over...
[user=955]Mark71GTX[/user] wrote:
Quote:Bernie Mac surprised me. . . . A death from pneumonia at 50 in the US.  I thought those days were over...

He actually had sarcoidosis, a surprisingly common ailment related to things like Crohn's Disease and fibromyalgia. It's usually treated with immunosuppresive/chemotherapy type drugs, so . . . yeah, pneumonia will eff you right up, because your body can't fight it.

It's like AIDS . . . nobody actually dies of that, they all die of other stuff their bodies can't fight off anymore. Common cold can kill you.

Sad weekend. Isaac Hayes too, what a legend. Damn.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Weird thing is that Isaac Hayes, Bernie Mac, and Sam Jackson are all in the new movie Soul Men.  I'm hearing the theme song to The Twilight Zone in my head right now...Sam Jackson should go hide himself in a bank vault immediately.

[Image: soul_men.jpg]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Weird thing is that Isaac Hayes, Bernie Mac, and Sam Jackson are all in the new movie Soul Men.  I'm hearing the theme song to The Twilight Zone in my head right now...Sam Jackson should go hide himself in a bank vault immediately.

[Image: soul_men.jpg]

Well.....he could do some hard time from the tax man.

Our age group 10up and 10 down from the golden years are not doing so well!!
Sad, loved Isaac Hayes myself...Bernie very funny. RIP
Just tells you:

Time is short and you never know.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore