Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nestor Miranda Sig Collectin
CigarGirl, aka Sondra gifted me some of these in Vegas.  And I loved them.  I also found out that they are very inexpensive sticks with a world of flavor.

Well last night I decided to smoke one of these in memory of Danny Miranda who passed at 38 years old after a 3 year ordeal with brain cancer.

This cigar is BIG on taste.  The flavors are very coffee like with a slight nut undertone.  The kick is smooth and drives in cruise control.  I cannot imagine anyone not liking this stick.  Its not too bold to force a black/white decision in regards to liking this cigar.  Its simply just damn good.

The wrapper looks delicious, the draw perfect and powerful.  Lot's of smoke and flavor and very easy to induce.

You owe it to buy some of these to try out.  The Lancero's are also awesome.  Online you can find them at CI.

[Image: CRA102.jpg]

The wrapper is Rosado but it flavors like a sungrown wrapper to me.   Banzaitoyota would be well served to switch from the Green Iguana to these as his backyard smokes.  Big Grin
I was given one of these cigars at an event.  Good cigar, even better when they are free.  Wink

Lots of flavor.  I agree with Tank, tastes like a sungrown wrapper to me.

Thanks for the review Daryn.
Love these sticks, haven't had the Mumcero version yet. Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:Love these sticks, haven't had the Mumcero version yet. Wink

I don't even think that Mumcero has have one yet.
US_Tank Wrote:
aracos Wrote:Love these sticks, haven't had the Mumcero version yet. Wink
I don't even think that Mumcero has have one yet.
That is correct!! I think Sondra gifted me one in Vegas but trying to find it might be like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I thought she was going to send us (Tank & I) a few. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I'll cover ya Jimmie!  Sondra already covered me.
All I heard was good things about this cigar from Tank the whole time we hung out in Vegas.

Good cigars and for a great price...nice
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
US_Tank Wrote:I'll cover ya Jimmie!  Sondra already covered me.
Why I guess I came in second as I punked out at 3:00am that night and you stay till 6:30 or so with her.Tongue  
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I'll cover ya Jimmie!  Sondra already covered me.
Why I guess I came in second as I punked out at 3:00am that night and you stay till 6:30 or so with her.Tongue  

630 or so... something like that. I wasnt sure if it was daylight or a hookers bling that was so bright outside.

No worries, Im told the Easter Bunny is making a delivery... he's  knows to drop more than pellots Big Grin

Thanks for the great review shTank!!  Glad you're diggin' them. They are my 'go to' right now.  I've actually started putting them in the Caddy trunk when on the road.. seems I smoke them waaaay too much and run out a bit too fast. HAHA.