Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installment #2 of CG's helpfulness :)
sergione Wrote:Sondra, you rock. I love your posts, unlike many people here (tank) you have something to contribute...hahahahahaTongueBig Grinjk tank

and

I have heard many cigar makers say that about cigars...."Ese Tobacco esta bien sabroso"

mmmm

Sergio,  I just borrowed Mario's "people's elbow" and I am sending it your way! 
sergione Wrote:Sondra, you rock. I love your posts, unlike many people here (tank) you have something to contribute...hahahahahaTongueBig Grinjk tank

and

I have heard many cigar makers say that about cigars...."Ese Tobacco esta bien sabroso"

mmmm

Glad I can be of help Smile   Aww come on.. Tank has some good posts here ... LOL

You are a gifted writer as well a being very knowledgeable about cigars. Thanks for the great write up!
Good_Stogies_Mon Wrote:You are a gifted writer as well a being very knowledgeable about cigars. Thanks for the great write up!
Thank you very much. You should hear me tell a story Smile
CGARGirl Wrote:
Good_Stogies_Mon Wrote:You are a gifted writer as well a being very knowledgeable about cigars. Thanks for the great write up!
Yep, visual stimulation always helps... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:
CGARGirl Wrote:
Yep, visual stimulation always helps... Tongue

hey now.. .LOL that sounds wrong.

US_Tank Wrote:

and

mmmm

Sergio,  I just borrowed Mario's "people's elbow" and I am sending it your way! 

meh.Tongue

Attached Files Image(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Do I need to put on my referree shirt?

Well written Sondra, thanks for the info.
fishhound Wrote:Well written Sondra, thanks for the info.
Thank ya Big Grin