Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday El Capo
  Happy B-day to the LK, hope its a good one! [cigar]
Have a great one LK.

:dude:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
heyyy allllll!!! Thanks alot!!!!! Yes I had a great day with the family and ended the night with an 05 Hoyo Epi #1 and a 05 Party Lusi!! Smile

Oh and ps.....I decided to skip the usual birthday cake and go with my favorite sponged pudding.....anyone ever hear of it or tried it????

I think I will be sharing the wealth and send some out!! SmileConfusedhock:

It was fantastic! HAHAHAHAHHA

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
HAHAHAHAHA  

Glad you had a great Birthday Mario! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Happy B-Day Capo !! ......I hope you had a great one ....Normally I would have a field day with the above but not on your birthday .... I am satisfied with 364 days a year saying you love the Sausage .......

Take care brother ...Birthdays are better with those babies arent they ?
Happy B-Day Sausage King Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
HAHAHAHA! That is some funny stuff. Sponged Pudding.....where the hell do you find this stuff.

Glad you had a good one, nice line up of smokes too.Cool

P.S    http://www.britishdelights.com/spotted-dick-pudding.htm

HAHAHAHAHA!  [lol]
[party] I missed the thread as it was posted but UI hope you had a great birthday! 

Geeze Mario-- You're getting OLD!  Glad you had a good day.

[Image: 13_10_14.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
happy belated bday mario