Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC Fantasy Hockey?
Anyone doin it?
     I was going to make mention of it, but I didn't know if it would generate enough interest here.  If so, I'm in... but you'll have to fight Magnum PI if you want to draft Thomas Vanek!
Yahoo?
     I have no idea.  This will be the first hockey season I have been a member of this forum.  I'm not certain as to whether or not someone has run a SC Fantasy Hockey League in the past.  Perhaps there's already a league/commissioner in tact?
Pete Wrote:     I have no idea.  This will be the first hockey season I have been a member of this forum.  I'm not certain as to whether or not someone has run a SC Fantasy Hockey League in the past.  Perhaps there's already a league/commissioner in tact?

We did, but it didnt go over well.  There are many new members since then though, so you are welcome to give it a go?
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Id love to do it, not be commish, but be in a stogiechat league.

Yahoo is very good, and FREE!
sabresrule30 Wrote:Id love to do it, not be commish, but be in a stogiechat league.
     Same here, but at the same time, I wouldn't feel comfortable being a commissioner, as I've only been through one season of Fantasy Hockey (Yahoo!). 
As defending SC Fantasy Hockey Champ,
[Image: banner8.jpg]
I hereby pass the torch to whoever wants to take it.  You guys should definitely have another go at it and I'm sure you can make it work.  I'm in a very involved, very competitive league (now entering our 11th season) and I just can't dedicate the time to a second league right now, so it's all yours.

And Pete, I've been meaning to tell you - I F'ing LOVE that picture of Riley Cote. 
     You'll have to pass on some tips for my work league then, BuffaloBill.  I watch so much hockey (NHL Center Ice subscriber), but unfortunately it doesn't all translate to Fantasy Hockey.  Last season was my first, and I ended up finishing in the middle of the pack. 

Riley is exciting as hell to watch!  I'm hoping he does well again this year. 
Pete Wrote:     You'll have to pass on some tips for my work league then, BuffaloBill.  I watch so much hockey (NHL Center Ice subscriber), but unfortunately it doesn't all translate to Fantasy Hockey.  Last season was my first, and I ended up finishing in the middle of the pack. 

Riley is exciting as hell to watch!  I'm hoping he does well again this year. 
NHLCI FTW!!