Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bit the big bullet.
Saturday 9/13 2:00 till 6:00 TheStogie is having their grand re-opening event (sponsored by Gurkha). Anyone in the area able to make it? I'll be there the entire time!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Saturday 9/13 2:00 till 6:00 TheStogie is having their grand re-opening event (sponsored by Gurkha). Anyone in the area able to make it? I'll be there the entire time!
I'll try...but it's my mom's 81st birthday & I'm not sure what our plans are.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Saturday 9/13 2:00 till 6:00 TheStogie is having their grand re-opening event (sponsored by Gurkha). Anyone in the area able to make it? I'll be there the entire time!
I'll be there and I spoke with Mikey and he is in as well. Let make this a official herf. been awhile since we have gotten together.
fishhound Wrote:
I'll be there and I spoke with Mikey and he is in as well. Let make this a official herf. been awhile since we have gotten together.

Cool!!!

Hey Tonto, you;d think that after 81 it's just another day. Tongue

J/K bro. Happy Birthday to what has to be a wonderful woman to have raised such a fine man.