• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva Series G
Robusto

Maduro
4 1/2x50

Wrapper: Cameroon
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

A box pressed cigar with a very dark wrapper looking like oily leather stained in black coffee. This cigar impartts a scent of vingar and coffee with the foot smelling of freshly cut hay.

This is a perfectly made cigar with a nice short size and a wonderfull finish. This cigar burns even and clean. A rich white smoke with a tight white ash. The smoke delivers a strong coffee flavor with a touch of pequin pepper. Along with the main flavors you get hints of cedar and other woods mixed in with a very mild nutty finish in the back of the tongue. This is a cigar to be enjoyed with a nice strong coffee or espresso. Or better yet a nice stout.

I would not recommend this as a beginner smoke as it can become quite a complex smoke. The size makes it a nice short smoke an easy after breakfeast feast. This also makes a nice drive home
smoke. With a nice price at an average of 3.00 US per stick, this is one that should be kept handy.
Got a box of these from the illustrious one know as "Smacktard".  Was one of the finest things to happen to me this year!  Great smokes.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
These are a great smoke and when you consider the price it makes them all that much better. Nice review btw.
Good_Stogies_Mon Wrote:These are a great smoke and when you consider the price it makes them all that much better. Nice review btw.
Ditto!!!   & It was E.T. who got me hooked on them! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
BTW....I love the Special G size!!  great quick smoke!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Yep a damn good smoke here.  They could easily charge more for these and get it.
had one for the first time yesterday.  actually had both the maduro and the natural.  I actually like the natural on better, seemed to have a zing to it that was quite pleasant.  both were quite good tho.  maybe a little sleep would make the maduro a little better, but certainly enjoyed both

dave
They both burn very nice and both are good smokes. Nice review again.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
 Great review and I agree, wish it didn't take me so long to discover these.
Joe, thanks for the review.....yep darn good smoke[rob]