Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Apologies.........................
banzaitoyota Wrote:ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG [help]

Cancelled contract on one house, looking at another modular...

Worked on existing house all weekend.

Had to cover crematory stuff after work today.

No one ever said it was going to be easy.

I did receive a gift cigar from a co-worker today Smile
Yep, been looking at houses for about 6 months and think I've found one, so I know your pain bro...  the homebuying deal is a PITA!  Good luck with everything!
banzaitoyota Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:Toss him some fun ones like "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", "Starship Troopers", and "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" and it'll keep him busy for a month or two.   Big Grin

That would keep him occupied for a short time. He just read BRISINGER (763 pages) in just over a day, that included him going to school.
He started a Harry Potter book yesterday and is on page 425.

He has read out the library at his old school and is rapidly working his way thru this library.
If your 11 year old likes Fantasy novels, hook him up with the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.  It is a great series, and 11 books long.  Each book is it's own story, but continues a larger theme throughout, till you get to the final trilogy books at the end.  I even got my oldest daughters name from that series.

Also, I hope everything works out for the best for you, sounds like you got a lot going on, but don't forget to breath.  [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!

[bravo]Finalized the plans and model[cigar]

Going to the bank Friday......................................[smokin]

Yeah, I know...ROTTEN TIMING!!!!!!!!![wow]

Attached Files Image(s)

Inside the future smoking lounge, looking out the Dormer[rob]

Attached Files Image(s)