Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um...ouch
Well about 4:30 am, while is was staying upastate with my folks, I was sleeping on the couch, when nature called.  as I got up in a pitch dark house, I tripped over the coffee table.  I started to fall forward so I put my hands out to stop me.  Unfortuneately for me, the table had a sheet of plate glass on it.

This was the final result...

[Image: 1005082142.jpg]

It was only 3 stitches and some dermabond, but before the stitches, my finger had the appearance of raw hamburger and gristle.  Also lucky for me there was no ligament or nerve damage, but it still sucks anyway.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
You can tell your grandkids you got that scar arresting a violent felon.[thumbsup]
Bluesman455 Wrote:You can tell your grandkids you got that scar arresting a violent felon.[thumbsup]

[user=29][lol][lol][/user][lol] 

Sorry to hear about this man. Glad it was not any worse. I like Dons suggestion
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![baby]
Glad it wasn't any worse!     You'll just have to move your cigar to the other hand for a few days...    Smile

Ouch! that sucks.
Damm...sorry Mike!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
what he left out was the alcohol consumption!

Mike, heal fats brother, the stripers are running!
Bluesman455 Wrote:You can tell your grandkids you got that scar arresting a violent felon.[thumbsup]
If they know me, no one would ever beleive that one [police]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
At least it wasn't your gun hand.  Looks like the docs did a great job.

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.