Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Ready
doubled Wrote:Look like there is going to be some 7.5x38 missiles coming at someone hot![wow] I hate to have to brag but check out my post just  past halfway on this link .......[Image: view_topic.php?id=10638&forum_id=2&highlight=mum-cero]
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=10638&forum_id=2&highlight=mum-cero

yes.... the 'ol mumcero line[pimp]

Magnum PI Wrote:Don't mess with the Mum . . .
I second that. Confusedhock:
Riofan Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Don't mess with the Mum . . .
I second that. Confusedhock:

Yup!
I got smacked by a mumcero a while back, and I have to say that skinny thing was pretty good.  Go get em Mum.
yep.  The Mum shot me down with some mumceros when I first got to SC...

Pretty brutal.[cigar]
2 more targets are in sight.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:2 more targets are in sight.

Jimmie is locked and loaded.............................

Look at that grin!  

[Image: NDHerfPO061.jpg]
wingo Wrote:I was thinking the other day.  I just "don't get" lanceros.  Big Grin

What's the big deal?Tongue
That was the most smoked from all the owners at the CA pole of what they smoked. The reason is the bulk of the flavor is in the wrapper,  more wrapper on the Lancero then filler of binder.

YUM!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Attached Files Image(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Attached Files Image(s)