Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five Finger Bags
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
stogiedad.1 Wrote:Hey Jimmie,

I you cant find any before i get back to NC then i go by JR's in Statesville and see how much i can get a box of them for. I know that they have them there. How many are you wanting and what is a good price for them cause i have never bought any?

AC
Usually buy a 1,000 & do a split with members. Not sure what I paid last time, maybe $50.00.

Anyone have any thoughts on the price?

Hey Jimmie, I talked to the Mgr of the B&M this evening and they have the 6 fingre bags like the ones that I had used for the most recent bombs. She is going to check and if she has several boxes, then she said that she would sell a box for $20. I will have to wait until Tuesday evening next week while she has a chance to inventory her stock.

If she has enough and she says that she can sell a box, do you want me to pick it up and send it your way? 
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Those 6 finger bags are way cool!
I have a box of the 3 fingers if anyone needs some .......
DAAAAAMN Bill, a whole box? Eric sent me some of the 3 hole and thought I got 5s. I hope we can find them again.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I hate the finger bags,they take up too much room in a priority box and it's hard to fold the bag.I just like the 5 cigar zip lock baggie and if the cigar has no cello I use a 1 cigar baggie.