Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A week of firsts...
It's been a week of firsts for me, starting with my first ashtray, a Stinky. So I had to break it in Monday night with my first Illusione, a 68.

[Image: Stinky.jpg]

And then Friday, I was at my local B&M, picking up some Serie V mumceros.  This new guy working there saw the Serie V's, and said, "you should try these new linited edition cigars," and he pulled a box of Serie V maduros out from cabinet.  My eyes lit up, and next thing I know, I'm buying my first box of cigars.

[Image: SerieVMaduro.jpg]

So it was pretty good week...looking forward to smoking one of these bad boys.
very nice...i have one of those that i go from empire, waiting for the right time
Chango Wrote:It's been a week of firsts for me, starting with my first ashtray, a Stinky. So I had to break it in Monday night with my first Illusione, a 68.

[Image: Stinky.jpg]

And then Friday, I was at my local B&M, picking up some Serie V mumceros.  This new guy working there saw the Serie V's, and said, "you should try these new linited edition cigars," and he pulled a box of Serie V maduros out from cabinet.  My eyes lit up, and next thing I know, I'm buying my first box of cigars.

[Image: SerieVMaduro.jpg]

So it was pretty good week...looking forward to smoking one of these bad boys.

The stinkies are too cool

Congrats on the V Maduros as your first box purchase.   I cannot think of a better stick for your first.   If you don't like them I will buy them from you.
US_Tank Wrote:Congrats on the V Maduros as your first box purchase.   I cannot think of a better stick for your first.   If you don't like them I will buy them from you.
Thanks! I love the regular Serie V line(with the mumceros being my ALL time favorite), so I figure I'll be all over these...

Ah, the Mumceros are your favorite.. You have good taste..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore