Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Conspiracy!
Nice job[bravo2]
Very nice El Wapo! But the LK aint gonna stand for this again......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
This West coast guy is wacking everyone starting with the sausage man. When will it end?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I must not know the definition of conspiracy 'cause this just looks like a plain old ass whuppin' to me![bravo]
fishhound Wrote:Marcello is my kinda hit man, to the point and no mercy. We need to send him out a Firm application ASAP.

Join the Firm? Bob, did the postman hit you in the head with the package yesterday???? Please. [lol][lol][lol]

Maduro PiPs Wrote:Very nice El Wapo! But the LK aint gonna stand for this again......

Thats right... [ban]

He'll just sit in his rocking chair mumbling and drooling on himself while he watches the fun... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
[wow] Awesome Smack down on an awesome BOTL.  [bravo2][bravo]

You deserve Jan.  No matter what you might think.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
You're right Matt... They don't come more deserving than our favorite injum [rob]
Riofan Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Marcello is my kinda hit man, to the point and no mercy. [color="red"]We need to send him out a Firm application ASAP.
[/color]

Join the Firm? Bob, did the postman hit you in the head with the package yesterday???? Please. [lol][lol][lol]

Mocking the Firm. Not good for business,  your days may be less in numbers before you know it. Cool
Well I am just glad to see Marcello has the class to turn down an application to that Cult they call the firm !!