Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow...
The 5er pack on the top right is a 5er of Costa Rican cigars.  I have been through a box of the Vegas de Santiagos and a bundle of the Palmas that I brought back with me from my trip there.  I would be interested in what you think of those 5 sticks.  I have wondered what the other sticks from the region were like.
Thanks for the pictures.   Looks like a great day for sure!   Smile
Enjoy that Tatuaje Black!   I love those damn sticks.
Mark71GTX Wrote:The 5er pack on the top right is a 5er of Costa Rican cigars.  I have been through a box of the Vegas de Santiagos and a bundle of the Palmas that I brought back with me from my trip there.  I would be interested in what you think of those 5 sticks.  I have wondered what the other sticks from the region were like.
I will, I've liked the one line that I have had of thiers. Been looking to try the Chaman line for a while... Smile
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
What line have you had?  Also - keep me posted...  I have come close to ordering a sampler from them several times, but did not want to wast my $ if they were just so-so.
AWESOME!![thumbsup]
Mark71GTX Wrote:What line have you had?  Also - keep me posted...  I have come close to ordering a sampler from them several times, but did not want to wast my $ if they were just so-so.
It was the Secretos del Maestro Don Luis... Very nice cigar...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"