Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memphis Herf Thread
What another great day on the bluff. Thanks Brent and family for hosting us again. Always a great day to see Bailey and wish he brought Brad more often.

[Image: DSCN0007.jpg?t=1228102836]
[Image: DSCN0006.jpg?t=1228102860]
[Image: DSCN0004.jpg?t=1228102905]
[Image: DSCN0008.jpg?t=1228102953]
[Image: DSCN0011.jpg?t=1228102975]
[Image: DSCN0013.jpg?t=1228103009]
[Image: DSCN0014.jpg?t=1228103037]
[Image: DSCN0016.jpg?t=1228103061]
[Image: DSCN0017.jpg?t=1228103082]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Looks like an awesome time guys, glad you all had fun! But who is who in the pics? I recognize a few of you but not all.

[7up][party][7up][cigar2][irish1]
Should move to Memphis if only for the great people to herf with.....

The Memphis Crew should win the best Herf award because they have so many and so much fun every other week practically.....you guys rock[thumbsup]Cool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Big thanks to the dub's and uncle T for the work of art maduros[wow] 
That one guy has red eyes,what else were you smoking? [lol][thumbsup][smokin4]
[user=29]Bluesman455[/user] wrote:
Quote:That one guy has red eyes,what else were you smoking? [lol][thumbsup][smokin4]
No Whacky Baccy in our cigars [cigar]

Kerra had my camera for the day so i cant post any pics... What an awesome time with some great friends. Dub had the bourbon flowing and the martinis mixing. Many kudos to Becky and Dub for letting us smoke out the garage. Lets see I smoked a CAO Lx2, Nub Habano, and a Work of Art Maduro, and a Oliva Serie G on the way in to memphis.

I was just glad I could get Brad to come for the day and that uncle T finally showed up. AND OMG THE PIE!!! T brought over some german chocolate orange pie that was incredible!!!! [thumbsup]

PS you Rasmussens gotta quit taking our money!!!
[Image: DSCN0004.jpg?t=1228102905]

now hold on a second. do my eyes deceive me or is that mr. titans in a philadelphia eagles hoodie?
Yes, Rob....busted I guess. [popcorn]

That is the top layer of 3!  It was cold and that xxl was perfect.  That came from a secret santa a couple years ago.  Although I love McNabb and Reid and many others on that squad.
Just read this whole thread!   Great times in Stogie Chat!   Thanksgiving had to be the BOMB!  Smile
madurodave Wrote:Yes, Rob....busted I guess. [popcorn]

That is the top layer of 3!  It was cold and that xxl was perfect.  That came from a secret santa a couple years ago.  Although I love McNabb and Reid and many others on that squad.
dude we SOOOOO need to herf together.  come the next li herf we are going to need to make some serious arrangements.